Ok, so last week I finally took the plunge and bought an iphone! Can you believe it’s the first Apple product I’ve ever owned?! I finally feel like I’ve been initiated into the world of great design.
First on the app-download list was Instagram! I’ve been missing out for months while the rest of you have been having lots of fun with your dreamy instant photography. But no more! I am finally in on the action.
I thought I’d share with you what I’ve been up to in the last week through Instagrams …
1. This little lost duckling turned up in the bushes outside our office. We soon returned her to her mummy.
2. I went home to see my family for Father’s Day and popped into The Belle Isle – this lovely little display was on an old industrial cart.
3. A quick healthy snack – blueberries from Riverford Organic.
4. Pink Gin and Tonic! Need I say more?!
5. Trying out an Instagram self-portrait.
6. Window display for Liscious Interiors, Oxford.
7. A bunch of pretty summer blooms put together by our lovely gardener at work.
8. A wall of vintage suitcases – also at The Belle Isle.
9. A totally indulgent sunday brunch of fried eggs and beans on toast – yum!